December 10, 2020 Webinar Recap
Mobility data in monitoring and forecasting COVID-19
December 10, 2020
The third public COVID-19 Data Forum event, which was held on December 10th, 2020, examined the promises and challenges of large-scale human mobility data, and the diversity of ways it’s used to understand SARS-CoV-2 spread and the behavioral/policy responses to the pandemic. The event featured three expert speakers working on different aspects of mobile data: Dr. Caroline Buckee at Harvard, Dr. Luca Ferretti at Oxford, and Dr Andrew Schoeder of Direct Relief. Dr. Chris Volinsky of AT&T Research, moderated the event and guided the open forum discussion. Over 150 people attended the event.
- Chris Volinsky, Moderator » replay - audio only
- Assistant Vice President, Data Science and AI Research, Chief Data Office, AT&T
- Caroline Buckee » replay
- Associate Professor of Epidemiology and Associate Director of the Center for Communicable Disease Dynamics at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Luca Ferretti » replay
- Senior Researcher in Statistical Genetics and Pathogen Dynamics, Big Data Institute, Oxford University, UK
- Andrew Schoeder » replay
- Vice-president Research & Analytics for Direct Relief.
- Panel discussion » replay